Friday, November 26, 2010

Splinered Light Miniatures, 2010 Sale

As we approach the end of 2010 and the end of 5 years as a business, I wanted to offer our loyal customers (and hopefully some new ones) a thank you sale.  From November 26, 2010 through December 31, 2010 (at midnight), most every Splintered Light Miniatures product will be 20% off.  The only exception to this are the buildings and the SPACE01 and SPACE02 packs.

I am looking into how I can mark everything 20% off when it goes into the shopping cart but for now you can order one of three ways.  First, just send me an email with the list of what you want and I will send you a paypal invoice with the 20% discount.  Second, you can go ahead and order via the webstore and I will send you a refund via paypal for the 20% savings.  Finally, you can send a check with the list of what you want and I will send it out.  

As a special thank you, I am also offering a free treeman figure to the first 17 people who purchase $50 or more (after the discount).  You can see a picture of him at the SLM blog www.splinteredlightminis.blogspot.com , along with some other new products coming out soon (hopefully in mid December).  He is a fantastic piece sculpted by Faron Betchley.  

No comments:

Post a Comment