Sunday, November 14, 2010

Millennium Con, 2010

Just got back from Millennium Con in Round Rock Texas.  This was my 3rd visit to the Con and I have to say this was the best one yet.  The convention is rather small as conventions go, but the players and manufactures that attended were awesome.  Some of my favorite manufactures/companies were in attendance including Battle Mart, Reaper Miniatures, 2 Hour Wargames , Combat Painter Studios and Splintered Light Miniatures.  It was really cool being able to sit and chat with David and his dad John from Splintered Light Miniatures.  A big thanks goes out to Reaper Miniatures for hosting a Paint-n-Take (Paint a miniature, take it home for free).  John was really busy doing games for Pride of Lions.  The games were a blast to watch and looked fantastic with all the 15mm Splintered Light Miniatures running around.  Antonio of Combat Painter Studios and I swapped some miniatures, painted at Reapers Paint-n-Take and talked about various painting techniques.  I showed him my outline method. 

For you geeks out there, a new company called Geekt Gear is designing t-shirts, buttons and other things geared towards geeks.  If you have any cool suggestions for shirt designs, give them a shout.   I am sure they would be happy to hear from you.

New Splintered Light Miniatures Elf, Treeman & Wood Troll

No comments:

Post a Comment