The game is a fast paced tactical miniatures game for two players, developed by Studio McVey and published by CoolMiniOrNot.
The base game comes with
- 50 highly detailed 28mm miniatures
- 50 Scenic miniature bases
- 5 double sided full colour expandable game boards
- 60 page rules and scenario book
- Vanguard and Strain stat cards
- 100+ full colour game counters
If you liked the look of SpaceHulk 2nd edition, you will probably like the Sedition Wars tiles, since Rich Wright is the main artist. Since Sedition Wars is a high-tech universe, the designers tried to steer well clear of any dark and gothic elements.
Currently there are ten different tiles, and one transit network car (that's a train!), so that gives you a wide variety of different board set ups. The size of the tiles are 12x12 25mm squares, so they are 350mm square (including borders) - pretty big!
Bottom line, if you want a lot of sci-fi figures and bio craziness, this game is definitely for you.