Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Going Star Wars X-Wing

So I have been a little Star Wars crazy this past month.

I have gotten into Star Wars Destiny, Star Wars Armada, Star Wars Imperial Assault and also Star Wars X-Wing.

OK to be honest I haven't played Imperial Assault or Armada, but I have a huge fleet of Armada arriving on Wednesday.  I found a deal I couldn't pass up.  My B-Day is next month and I already requested Imperial Assault as a potential gift.

As a gamer, I am always trading/selling stuff I used to be into and now am not.

A good example is Warmachine.  When it was first released I absolutely loved the game.  A few jacks and a single figure controlling them was a ton of fun.  Then things started to get expensive.  Privateer press started adding in all sorts of infantry and then larger and larger Jacks.  At some point, I just gave up.

I see people play all the time, but it just hasn't appealed to me.

Then came my Star Wars obsession.  I saw Star Wars when it was first released back in the 70's and have always been a fan.  Sometimes more, sometimes less.

For the past few months I have been playing Star Wars Destiny and really love the game.  Of course to get the good cards can be quite expensive.  Still for now at least I don't mind the cost.  I figure if I really get bored I can always sell the cards/dice on ebay and recoup some of my money.

After playing Destiny of course I have to get into some of the other Fantasy Flight offerings, thus X-Wing, Armada, and Imperial Assault.

Below are just some of my Warmachine figures I am hoping to trade for some X-Wing.  I am posting them up on Bartertown and see if I get any bites.




No comments:

Post a Comment