Thursday, August 27, 2015

Mordheim & Frostgrave

Frostgrave has me collecting all sorts of figures for a Frostgrave warband.  What I have discovered is how so over priced Mordheim has become on Ebay.  It's crazy out there.  People are asking $30 - $100 for a single figure.  What are they smoking?  Why isn't GW seeing this and saying to themselves, hmmm maybe there is still demand for these figures.  I can not understand how they couldn't make money selling these to people who are willing to pay 3 times as much. 

Anyway here is a group of Mordheim Marienburg and Reiklander figures that I am going to try and replicate their paint jobs.


1 comment:

  1. I have 7 or 8 unassembled, unpainted figures from the Mordheim Possessed war band. I've been thinking about putting them up on eBay. Are people still buying all the war bands, or is it just certain factions?

    ReplyDelete